Take a walk around the grounds and soak up the surrounding views before heading back to the lobby to enjoy a drink, a bite to eat and not forgetting your four legged friend – we are happy for you to bring any toys or familiar items that will make your dog feel like it’s at home.
Glasson Lakehouse is perfectly positioned to experience the Lakeland walking trails and our team can provide you with a map, picnic, walking sticks and of course a lead for your dog.
• Your dog must be on a lead at all times when in public areas of the hotel, on the grounds and they are not permitted on the golf course.
• Guests are responsible for their dogs and behaviour at all times while in the hotel and on the grounds.
• Please be mindful of other hotel guest during your stay.
• You must bring your own bed for your dog to sleep in.
• Dogs are allowed in the hotel lobby, bedrooms and on the grounds. They may not enter the Lakehouse Bar. This does not apply to Guide Dogs.
• Your dog can only be left in the room alone for a maximum of one hour and this should not be during cleaning times. Please provide contact numbers upon check in, should we need to contact you.
• If furniture, bedding or any other items or property of the hotel are damaged during your dog’s stay, this will be charged directly to you.
• If your dog soils the room in any way a charge of €100 will charged to you.
• You must clean up after your dog in your room, the public areas and on the grounds.
• Wet dogs are not permitted in the hotel, please be sure your dog is clean and dry.
• Dogs are not permitted on the soft furnishings in the room, lobby or public areas such as couches, chairs, tables etc.